Antique Trader is your authority on all things antiques and collectibles related, inspiring, informing, and entertaining the collecting community with timely news coverage, lively collector profiles, and in-depth articles on topics as varied and broad as the big, bold, beautiful antiques world. Inside each issue, you will find expert insight, historical perspective, values, auction results, and incomparable content, all designed to guarantee a robust and rewarding experience.
In this issue:
- Sales Reports: Auction Reports
- Magnificent Monet: Monet costume jewelry
- Tombs With a View: Brooklyn’s Green Wood Cemetery
- A Ghost of a Chance: 100 year-old Coca-Cola ghost sign
- Waving the Flagg: James Montgomery Flagg rallied with Uncle Sam