Antique Trader is your authority on all things antiques and collectibles related, inspiring, informing, and entertaining the collecting community with timely news coverage, lively collector profiles, and in-depth articles on topics as varied and broad as the big, bold, beautiful antiques world. Inside each issue, you will find expert insight, historical perspective, values, auction results, and incomparable content, all designed to guarantee a robust and rewarding experience.
In this issue:
- Pedal Power: Elmer Duellman’s incredible collection heads to auction
- Delightfully Ordinary: Celebrating the art of Claes Oldenburg
- Viking Discovery: Woman accidentally finds rare Viking ring
- The G.O.A.T.: Muhammad Ali’s memorabilia is a knockout
- Marilyn’s Magic: Monroe’s Show Business dress a smash
- 1950s Napier Jewelry: What’s not to love about this stylish design?
- Departments: Editor’s Note, Auction News, Events Calendar