Antique Trader is your authority on all things antiques and collectibles related, inspiring, informing, and entertaining the collecting community with timely news coverage, lively collector profiles, and in-depth articles on topics as varied and broad as the big, bold, beautiful antiques world. Inside each issue, you will find expert insight, historical perspective, values, auction results, and incomparable content, all designed to guarantee a robust and rewarding experience.
In this issue:
- His World Has Gone Mod: Carlos Cardoza has a passion for Mid-Century Modern
- The Art and Flair of Mary Blair: Blair’s vivid work influenced classic Disney films
- Beatrix Potter’s Charm: Tales by the author and illustrator still loved today
- Stamps of Approval: S&H Green Stamps had consumers saving by the book for rewards
- It’s a Mod, Mod, Mod World: And we just live in it. This is how we got here.
- Soulful Craft: George Nakashima’s kinship with trees shines in his work
- The Eichler Effect: Modern living for the postwar masses
- Ceramic Beauties: 10 things to know about lady head vases
- Departments: From the Editor, Auction Results, Events Calendar