Antique Trader is your authority on all things antiques and collectibles related, inspiring, informing, and entertaining the collecting community with timely news coverage, lively collector profiles, and in-depth articles on topics as varied and broad as the big, bold, beautiful antiques world. Inside each issue, you will find expert insight, historical perspective, values, auction results, and incomparable content, all designed to guarantee a robust and rewarding experience.
In this issue:
- Pedal Pushers: The appeal of antique and vintage bicycles
- Stickley Brothers: Exploring furniture styles beyond Gustav
- Enameling All in the Name, Part II: Learn how to identify different enamels
- Innovation in the Air: Ideas take flight at The Henry Ford
- Selling Your Stuff: How to liquidate a collection, and survive the ordeal
- Departments: From the Editor, In the News, Auction Previews and Highlights, Events Calendar