Antique Trader is your authority on all things antiques and collectibles related, inspiring, informing, and entertaining the collecting community with timely news coverage, lively collector profiles, and in-depth articles on topics as varied and broad as the big, bold, beautiful antiques world. Inside each issue, you will find expert insight, historical perspective, values, auction results, and incomparable content, all designed to guarantee a robust and rewarding experience.
In this issue:
- Once Upon A Time: A life in pursuit of rare children’s books
- Floating Worlds: Japanese woodblock prints captivate
- Christmas Jewelry: Hunting holiday-themed treasures
- A Life Lived in Harmony: Remembering the Beatles’ John Lennon
- Joy to The World: Collecting Christmas records on a budget
- Departments: From the Editor, In the News, Auction Preview and Results, Events Calendar