Antique Trader is your authority on all things antiques and collectibles related, inspiring, informing, and entertaining the collecting community with timely news coverage, lively collector profiles, and in-depth articles on topics as varied and broad as the big, bold, beautiful antiques world. Inside each issue, you will find expert insight, historical perspective, values, auction results, and incomparable content, all designed to guarantee a robust and rewarding experience.
In this issue:
- Classic Kitsch: Collector has oodles of poodles and other mid-century fun
- Costume Jewelry Riddle: Solving the mystery of unmarked jewelry
- Auction Consignment: Who and what to know before consigning
- Arts & Crafts Furniture: Movement is a design philosophy more than a style
- Depression Glass: A complete guide to patterns and history
- Departments: From the Editor, From Our Readers, In Memoriam, Events Calendar