Antique Trader is your authority on all things antiques and collectibles related, inspiring, informing, and entertaining the collecting community with timely news coverage, lively collector profiles, and in-depth articles on topics as varied and broad as the big, bold, beautiful antiques world. Inside each issue, you will find expert insight, historical perspective, values, auction results, and incomparable content, all designed to guarantee a robust and rewarding experience.
In this issue:
- Special events mark 50th anniversary of the first moonwalk
- Be stylish and safe with antique hatpins
- How to pick vintage rhinestone jewelry that sells
- Minnesota collectors scour sources for rare books
- Lifetime of collecting begins with stamps
- Uncovering the secrets of Viking symbolism
- Auctioneer Andrew Jones marks 40 years in the trade
- Behind the Gavel: Is choice overload affecting your sales?
- Furniture Detective: Unfolding the saga of the Hitchcock chair
- Departments: Ask the Experts, From the Editor, In the News, Auction Previews and Results, Show Previews, Events Calendar