Antique Trader is your authority on all things antiques and collectibles related, inspiring, informing, and entertaining the collecting community with timely news coverage, lively collector profiles, and in-depth articles on topics as varied and broad as the big, bold, beautiful antiques world. Inside each issue, you will find expert insight, historical perspective, values, auction results, and incomparable content, all designed to guarantee a robust and rewarding experience.
In this issue:
- Pokémania: The hot trends in collecting include a Pokémon frenzy
- An Incredible Journey: Duo shuttles across U.S. in search of antiques
- Quilts & Coverlets: Bergen County show shares stitches in time
- Monet Jewelers: A surprising gem of costume jewelry collecting
- NFT Confusion: Is digital the future of art collecting or a fad?
- A New High Game: The sky’s the limit for vintage video games
- Once Upon a Time in Hollywood: Mattel’s film efforts star familiar leading lady
- A Market on Fire: Comic books enter a dazzling new Golden Age
- Departments: From the Editor, Events Calendar