Antique Trader is your authority on all things antiques and collectibles related, inspiring, informing, and entertaining the collecting community with timely news coverage, lively collector profiles, and in-depth articles on topics as varied and broad as the big, bold, beautiful antiques world. Inside each issue, you will find expert insight, historical perspective, values, auction results, and incomparable content, all designed to guarantee a robust and rewarding experience.
In this issue:
- Heart of Glass: Our love affair with paperweights
- The Beautiful People: Slim Aarons’ photos capture the good life
- Captain America at 80: 10 things you didn’t know about Cap
- Cola Wars: It’s Coke vs. Pepsi in this household
- Patience Wright: Sculptor was America’s Madame Tussaud
- Bond-Style Stealth: Secret spy gadgets of the Cold War
- A Purr-fect Storm: Is digital art a fad or the future?
- Something to Chew On: Wrigley’s advertising coming to auction
- Departments: From the Editor, Show Preview, Auction Preview, Events Calendar