Antique Trader is your authority on all things antiques and collectibles related, inspiring, informing, and entertaining the collecting community with timely news coverage, lively collector profiles, and in-depth articles on topics as varied and broad as the big, bold, beautiful antiques world. Inside each issue, you will find expert insight, historical perspective, values, auction results, and incomparable content, all designed to guarantee a robust and rewarding experience.
In this issue:
- Cameo faces give clues to age and materials
- Ron’s Rooms, Part 1: Collector dedicates five rooms to his toy train hobby
- Train collector traces passion to childhood
- What says “modern” now in decor?
- Ten Things You Didn’t Know: Charles Addams
- Indiana cast-iron auctions draws bidders from afar
- Behind the Gavel: Getting your business found in local searches
- Bottle treasures Uncorked: Death of the snake oil doctor
- Furniture Detective: You can learn to speak French … furniture
- Departments: Ask the Experts, From the Editor, In the News, Auction Previews and Results, Show Previews, Events Calendar