Antique Trader is your authority on all things antiques and collectibles related, inspiring, informing, and entertaining the collecting community with timely news coverage, lively collector profiles, and in-depth articles on topics as varied and broad as the big, bold, beautiful antiques world. Inside each issue, you will find expert insight, historical perspective, values, auction results, and incomparable content, all designed to guarantee a robust and rewarding experience.
In this issue:
- A Dog’s Tale: New book tells picture perfect story of timeless bond
- A Slam Dunk: Heritage jumps into collectible sneakers
- Windmill Weights: Frontier folk art spins collector’s heads
- Marcel Boucher: Celebrating the best of costume jewelry
- Head of Her Class: No designer was better than Edith Head
- Departments: Editor’s Note, Auction News, Events Calendar, In Memoriam